we have news from our Green Kitchen Atelier!
They are launching 3 new fruity crumble tarts, with these three tasty ladies strawberry, raspberry and blackberry.
Here our next-level crumble recipe by our Green Kitchen Atelier Chef
Paleo Strawberry Crumble
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 cups strawberries or blueberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup almond or hazelnut meal/flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 180°. In a mixing bowl, toss together the strawberries, tapioca starch, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Transfer to an 20x20cm baking pan.
Mix together the ingredients for the toping in a mixing bowl. Evenly spread it over the strawberries and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the strawberries are juicy and bubbly and the topping is golden-brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Tip – Serve with vanilla or coconut ice cream.
We hope you will enjoy this next-level crumble!
Your Green Kitchen Team