These brownies are vegan, processed sugar free, grain free, lactose free and gluten free. Chewy and delicious, these brownies are healthy and tasty.
- Small baking tin
- baking paper
- mixing bowls
- 1 cup of tahini
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 flax seed eggs (2 tables spoons of flax seed mixed with 6 table spoon of water)
- 1/4 cup of raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or coconut blossom sugar or xylitol
- one vanilla bean
You can add this topping for extra juiciness:
- 1/4 cup of raw flower honey
- 1/3cup of coconut cream ( for the consistency)
First combine the flaxseeds and water in a small bowl and let it sit for about 5 to 10 mins. Then mix all base ingredients together and blend well until you get a thick paste. Transfer this paste into you baking tin. Bake for 10-15min in the oven on 160°. Let the cake cool down completely. Once the brownie is cool poke it with a toothpick. Prepare a pan with water and put a bowl on top add your honey and melt it until liquid. Mix honey and coconut cream until well combined. Let it cool down for about 15 in the fridge. Once your mixture is set smear it on the brownie base. Finished!